District Mayor WANG QIANG
Nanshan, the modern coastal district that is most suitable for investment, development and living.
Nanshan, which named Nantou in ancient times, has the Xin’an Ancient City of more than 1700 years’ history. It is not only the witness of Shenzhen’s history, but also the cradle for Hong Kong and Macao people. In Nanshan today, you will find a harmonious combination of traditional and modern cultures. Nanshan has everything you need for your company and employees, which are excellent communication, convenient transportation, mature infrastructure and rich...
- Migratory birds return early this year
- Mind-controlled drone at Maker Faire
- 19-YEAR-OLD IN SPOTLIGHT
- Art and technology engineering the future
- Vehicle registration self-service room opens
- 200 camellia trees planted
- Shared laundry hits market in Nanshan
- TALENT PARK OPENS TO MARK 1ST SZ TALENT DAY
- Rare birds spotted
- Shenzhen University General Hospital will open to the public in March next year.